Thanks to my parent's brilliant idea to put a pool in their backyard last year, we are enjoying our second summer at the pool. Of course there is always the classic kids fighting over water noodles and rings to toss and goggles, but if kids weren't fighting...well, life wouldn't be interesting. I find myself being a real referee lately..."give it back to her...GIVE it back! Yes, I know...life isn't fair...okay, out of the pool if you're going to scream and attempt to attack other children!". Oh, family bliss..."there is beauty all around when there's love at home"
No joke, we are having so much fun at the pool. Thanks to Mom and Dad Lowe for being so generous and letting us invade on a very regular basis, even with friends from my neighborhood...love you Mom and Dad (even though I know this will fall on deaf ears...Mom! please start checking my blog).
5 comments:
I love swim days, they are always the best...
"Eeew, I loove swim days, they're the beest..." Well, woopedee doo for both of you. I hope you're happy leaving me out to go swimming.
Awesome swim day, great cannon ball heidi, you go girl.
Debra, come home RIGHT NOW and go swimming! Swimming is so much funner than stupid Tallahassee! Lahvoo lil lady!
I agree, thanks Mom and Dad for letting Sohie and I come swim and visit. I will swim next time, I promise!
Tiff & Sophie
Post a Comment