Monday, July 7, 2008

Camille Watkins is baptized!



On the day after July 4th, Dustin had the privilege of baptizing his daughter Camille Alexis! Camille had a lot of family there, and then we all went to cake at a nearby park, as organized by Camille's mom. That was very nice of her, and it went well, all things considered. Camille had a great time and that was what everyone wanted for her. She had a great experience and was very happy (as she usually is). After the baptism and cake, my mom, Kristine and her kids, and our family went to Chili's for lunch, that was fun! Congratulations Camille!

3 comments:

Carrie and Emily said...

Nicalee!
What a sweet family you have! I love seeing your children and your yard and your trip to NYC! I'm so glad I ran in to you--I'm excited to stay in touch more through your blog! --CARRIE

Anonymous said...

Nic! So good to see you the other night. Why do we always meet in the hospital???? We have to do something about that! Love all the pics. Looks like you're doing wonderful. I'm so glad you're happy. Holy cow! What happened to your sisters? I guess we're all growing up aren't we - 20th HS Reunion next summer. Shoot me now! I'm not proficient enough to be a blogger, but thanks for letting me in on yours. Keep in tough at olivererictami@msn.com and yes, we should definitely do lunch! :)

Tami

Anonymous said...

Cute little family. Congratulations to Camille.