Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Happy 40th Dustin!

Happy 40th birthday baby! In celebration of my now being married to a forty year old, I threw Dustin an over the hill party. He even helped light the candles on his tombstone cake and wore a black button that said "Aged to Perfection". Now you know why I married this guy...he is so sweet you wouldn't believe it. Dustin got more than one package of adult diapers and even some baby food for when his teeth go out!

We played charades with elderly words. I was wondering how someone would handle the word Viagra...well, turns out I drew it! I didn't have to do much but laugh and people were yelling out the word. We had so many good friends show up and support Dustin in his elderly state! Yummy munchies, cake and ice cream, charades, and lots of laughs! I love a good party, and I love this man. Happy birthday baby!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Thanks for the invite! We had a great time!

Kristine Watterson said...

That was one fabulous, old person party...

Anonymous said...

I was there in spirit. Happy 40th Dustin. You don't look a day over 39. :)

Kristine Watterson said...

Update your blog, girl dog!