Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Friends and Four Wheelers and FREEZING!

Recently we were invited to go to a friend's cabin in the Uinta's and go four-wheeling. Wow...we had so much fun! We four wheeled like champs in drizzling rain, ponchos and all. Below you see the guys doing some man poses...heisman etc.

We played games like Phase 10 and Golf (with cards), had delicious food, watched "What Happens in Vegas"(which is hilarious!), and celebrated Tina's 30th birthday (30 is just a few years off...hee hee). The guys even got off to the Priesthood session Saturday night and then we met them for some delicious pizza in Kamas!! Even with the rain, the four wheeling was really fun, and the fall leaves are beautiful this year! What did we ever do right to deserve fun times and fun friends like this? We feel very blessed. Thanks for an awesome weekend Brett and Tina. We love you!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

It was so fun meeting some of your friends the other night! What a great group to live around! Looks like you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

I am loving that picture of you and Dustin in your ponchos. You guys look hard core. I want to four wheel and eat pizza in Kamas, dangit!

the holmans said...

Thanks for the 30 year old shout out!!!You are such a great friend, thanks for coming, it must be a yearly tradition. I agree with Heidi you have some awesome friends, Dustins party was a riot!!! Love You Guys TOO!!!

Anonymous said...

It looks like my friends Jody and Alex were there with you too! What a fun group!

Kristine Watterson said...

I also feel that Dustin's party was a good time! You are the only person, I know, that could make a poncho look good!