Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine's Fondue




Dustin and I did sealings in the temple for Valentines day...but we wanted to help the kids enjoy this fun Holiday. We did heart shaped pizza for dinner and chocolate fondue for dessert. I had no idea the kids would love it as much as they did. If you want a family togetherness activity that really gets your kids involved and encourages talking and laughing...try fondue. We had a blast and it kept the kids at the table for almost 30 minutes! I hope everyone had a happy hearts day!

5 comments:

the holmans said...

When was Valentines Day? ha, ha, just kidding...Sounds like lots of fun... we need to have a fodue night...

Kristine Watterson said...

Fondue, so posh...so Nicalee :)

Misty said...

What a great idea! Think my kids would eat veggies if we dipped them in chocolate? I'll have to try that....

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! Will you adopt me?

Heidi said...

What a fun idea! You guys are too cute!