Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Christmas 08


We had a Merry Christmas this year. We sang Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer for my parents annual Christmas musical program. I think it was very cute...and generally that was the consensus with the fam. We put the sign for Rudolf on my tummy...the bun in the oven had to be Rudolf this year!
Have I made a general announcement that I'm expecting July 1st? We are very excited. Our ultrasound is Feb 10th...so I'll have to announce the gender at that time. The kids were more thrilled than I even imagined they'd be. We are really thankful that Heavenly Father decided to bless us with this little love child.
Christmas is such a warm and loving time. I love Christmas morning..I love having our family together. Santa was very generous to a bunch of really fantastic kids this year. I think Santa is a little TOO generous every year. Santa must go a little overboard because he loves making these kids happy. I'm just guessing on that one though... Hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas. Maybe my Valentine's post will be on time. Cross your fingers.

6 comments:

Misty said...

Congratulations! I hope your pregnancy is uneventful .. and I mean that in a very good way.

Kristine Watterson said...

It was cute! You are cute! Your fetus is probably not cute, but it will be soon!

Anonymous said...

Oh Nicalee! Congratulations! What a great time to have a baby! I'm so happy for you!

Tyler Stillman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I loved, looooved that Rudolph number. I expect you to outdo yourself next year.

Heidi said...

I love your family! I can hardly wait for the 10th!