Sand castles, digging pits, boogie boards...we really did it up our last day at the beach. I had to get a picture of the two kids who were our die hard beachers...Sam and Ivy. They stayed the longest of all of the kids and we had to pull them away at 7 p.m. We had a nice vacation all in all. I hope our family continues to be a happy one, with more fun times in the future.
A hodge-podge of our crazy life...blending a family and loving every child.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
The "Hidden Mickey" and Last Day Beach Fun
Sand castles, digging pits, boogie boards...we really did it up our last day at the beach. I had to get a picture of the two kids who were our die hard beachers...Sam and Ivy. They stayed the longest of all of the kids and we had to pull them away at 7 p.m. We had a nice vacation all in all. I hope our family continues to be a happy one, with more fun times in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You would have had more fun with me there, you know.
Hey Nic -
It was so fun seeing you guys in Cali...wish we'd had time to hang with you at the beach! Love you guys!
Heidi
Hey NiKalee! by the K in the name you should know this is Anna. I am so glad this internet stuff let's me know you are happy! my email is cacrocks6@sbcglobal.net. Send me a note sometime so we can catch up on each other's lives.
Post a Comment