The first day of school already? With a tiny bit of worrying on the kids part and a lot of worrying on the mom's part...we are off for another year of adventure. Heidi met her new first grade teacher and was happy. We did have a bet going about whether her teacher would be old or young. I said young, so Heidi owes me a Slurpie...even though I'll end up treating her, no matter..our bet was fun. The boys came home with all kinds of stories about their teachers, new kids they met, etc, etc, etc. The kids talked over each other they were so excited. We had to go one at a time..and they were all bursting at the seams waiting to tell mom about the first day. I was so pleased with how everything went. I remember grade school, everything is so magical then. I'm so glad they had a good day, even if I did cry....here and there.
3 comments:
Is is wrong that I am strangely attrached to Heidi's teacher?
I will have to agree with kris, heidi's teacher is way hot.
I've heard that all it takes to really teach first grade is to be pretty. (If you are pretty, you're already aces with my first grader anyway.)
Post a Comment