Hello New York City! Just returned a couple of days ago from New York City with my Grandma, Mom, Sisters, Aunt, and 2 Cousins! We had so much fun! We didn't see many sites, with the exception of RYAN GOSLING! Yes, we did in fact walk right past him while he was walking his dog near Central Park. He totally walks like a movie star and he was totally staring at my sister Debra! (Incidentally, she said he was totally staring at me too!). I am so blessed to have such close friendships with all of the gals in my family. We ate like queens!! Debra knows all of the good restaurants (she lived in NYC for 3 years), so we pretty much went out to eat A LOT...and saw two shows..."Little Mermaid" and "Hairspray". What a ball. To prove that we actually saw a star, I am including a picture. Remember Ryan Gosling in "The Notebook"? Well, yeah, we saw him alright!
4 comments:
Oh, Ryan Gosling. It sure was a treat to meet you. I'll never forget our time together.
Hello Nicalee! This is Dustin's sister Barbara. Your blog is sooo nice!! Thanks for sharing your family with me. By the way, Judi(my sis), me and my mom will be visiting NYC in Aug, what a coincidence! This is a big deal for us as it is the first time for just us 3 to travel together. Should be fun! How did you like the musicals? We will be seeing South Pacific. Love Barbara
NYC was so fun, your blog is cute! Lahvoo.
Barbara! If you read these comments again, I'm trying to reach you so that I get permission to access your family blog, we would love to keep tabs on your family! Let me know!
Post a Comment