

Well, here's the long awaited picture of Deb and Kris the sista's that started this blog thing.. and a fun one of our family vacation last summer. We are getting really excited for our vacation this coming August. We rented a beach house by Newport Beach, and we're taking the whole fam. We're already trying to figure the dimensions of a massive hole we want to dig in the sand over the course of a week. Tonight Sam said, "how about 9 feet deep?". I love that kind of ambition in a son!
We saw KungFu Panda tonight. I LOVE Jack Black! He is so funny! I love watching the kids laugh....popcorn and milkduds...it was a very fun night. I've decided I want to freeze the kids in this age right now, they are my favorite thing.
2 comments:
That picture makes me want to go river rafting. That's a good looking family.
You guys are so cute! I especially like the picture of your two absolutely adorable sisters!
Post a Comment