Well, I thought I should share some pictures of our yard, since it's my latest thing I'm really proud of. Dustin and I spent an entire day working on the front yard some weeks ago. I'm going to take more pictures at the end of the summer and show the before and after. Incidentally, we did also plant a fruit/vegetable garden this year with the kids. Wow, that was a feet, mainly because they were (say in a very whiny voice).."So HOT!" and "So Tired!" and "I'm thirsty". Truth is, we're slave drivers, and we feel very good about our parenting skills...I promise, I think we do feel good! The kids who really took to the garden were Ivy and Sam, and it was really fun to watch them plant and baby the seeds. They are good friends right now, Dustin and I are sooooo happy about that. Of course, who couldn't be good friends with our kids? (oh brother)
Next picture, California...Dustin and I recently took a trip out to wine country, Lodi, CA. for my cousin's wedding. It was lovely! She is so sweet, and everyone is so happy to have her in the family. We stood with the rest of them and toasted our Martinelli's apple cider and I was sauced by the end of the night...seriously! To have a little trip without kids though...that was PRICELESS for us, I love him...I really love him!
No comments:
Post a Comment