Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm returning...for now

This is what happens when kids are left to their own devices. I have so many pictures...you are given here only a summary! Today I found my sweet little baby sitting on Heidi's bed with her three giggling sisters around her. Turns out, they had completely covered her in stuffed animals up to her chin. Funny thing is, she was actually sitting contentedly and did not fuss??? Go figure. She loves to play with the big girls.

Then there's the snow fun...at 11:00 p.m.??? We had some friends over to dinner and as we're sending them off tonight, the kids saw the newly fallen snow (it is so beautiful). They could not resist the fun!!! I had to snap a pic. Now, here we are it is almost midnight and they are still out there, filling plastic boxes and dumping them like bricks. They think they're making a snow fort to sleep in, we'll see!!!

2 comments:

the holmans said...

Love it, the pix of Amy is to die 4...

Also love you snow fort...

Kristine Watterson said...

That snow fort turned out awesome, there were some serious jealous issues from these cousins!