Saturday, August 8, 2009

The Most Adorable Post known to blogger...

Here it is folks, the most adorable post known to Blogger, in the whole history of blogging, no big deal. We caught some of Amy's first smiles, and the video speaks for itself. We are so in love with this child!

9 comments:

Kris Tina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You are completely right. No argument from me. What a perfect little girl!

Heidi said...

I am so in love with this little girl!

Kristine Watterson said...

My favorite is the spit up at the end and your Mom OH! She is so adorable, can I have her? Lahvoo!

Kristine Watterson said...

I had to watch it twice, she is so delicious!

Grandpa Lowe said...

What a precious package! The Lord sent you a beautiful gift there!!!
We love her and look forward to watching her grow!

Love,

Mom and Dad

wendy said...

She is growing so fast. The video brings back memories of when my kids were little!

the holmans said...

I agree with kristine she is delish

Anonymous said...

No new posts for almost 2 months. Unacceptable! You would think you're the busy mother of a large blended family.