The kids begged all of the men in our family to do cannon balls into the pool. We generally love doing this with all of the people swimming, because we like to see how big of waves we can make! Never, have I seen such big waves as I did when these 5 beefcakes jumped in! hah hah. Check out my dad jumping off of the diving board. What a sport. Thanks men for the fun, the kids loved it!!!!
A hodge-podge of our crazy life...blending a family and loving every child.
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Family Fun...Claire is here to play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can I just say that I look the SIZE OF A HOUSE in those pictures? But I will not complain. Just that one time. It was such a fun visit.
I love, love, love the pictures of the men folk jumping in! That was fun to see all of them doing something like that. You and Deb are so beautiful, love the pictures of you and your little ladies. I wish I had a little Samoan man to go with them :)
look how gorgous you all are... I want to be a SISTA... the babie are to die for and I am with Kristine I want my own baby... Kris, I have an idea.. you and brett can have a baby one for me and one for you
Post a Comment