Thursday, July 23, 2009

AMY ANNE WATKINS... welcome to the world.












It's official...on June 30th at 8:09 p.m. we welcomed a darling little girl into our family. She was 7 lbs 8 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. Labor was 4 hours long and easier than I expected (since I finally decided on an epidural...which was my first, I didn't get one with my other three kiddies). Amy is adorable. She has red hair and blue eyes (that we can tell so far). She is 3 weeks already and has been such a joy to our family. If I posted all of the pictures of her that we have taken, it would take 50 posts! The kids love her like I've never seen. She is everyone's new love and new toy. We are having the time of our life! Here are some pictures of July 4th also. Our new family picture with 7 kids instead of 6. Amy in her red white and blue...an outfit that we picked up quick while grocery shopping 2 days after she was born! We wanted to share our joy, our whole family is just enthralled and in love!



5 comments:

Melinda said...

what a beautiful baby! A redhead-- lucky girl! I just love your family and whether you like it or not, I am adding you to my blog. Our little Nicalee is just so cute and fun and I wanted to thank you for having such a cute name that I could snag!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Nicalee and Dustin! She is beautiful. What a lucky little girl to be in your family. I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

I love her. I'm so glad that she is such an easy baby!

Kristine Watterson said...

Did you fail to mention that she loves me sooooo much more than Debra? That little girl is heaven, we love her so much. Rob has loved you having a baby and being able to hold her all he wants. We love our Amy pants!

Heidi said...

I love that little girl of yours! It was so fun holding her the other day! Thanks for sharing her! I love you guys! She'll be so good binding that blended family of yours!