Tuesday, April 21, 2009



How could I post about Sam's birthday, that was month ago...and not post about Josh's that was 3 months ago? What is wrong with this slacker mother? For Josh's birthday, there was a PSP, a colorful cake, chicken pot pie (Josh's requested favorite), donuts and Hawaiian punch for his school class, lunch and Toys R Us with Grandpa and Grandma, and one fun day.

Have I mentioned how much I love this boy? Josh, you add so much to our family and these are the reasons I am grateful you are in our family...Josh gets along with EVERYONE, I'm really not kidding, the kid is everyone's friend. Josh loves to make others laugh and adds many, many laughs to our life. Josh is diligent and hard working. Josh is punctual and responsible. I can hear Josh's alarm go off every morning 1 hour before I even drag myself out of bed. The boys gets up, does his chores and homework, showers and even places the finishing touches on his homework before his mother sets her feet on the ground. Josh is musical, you can find him frequently sailing around the house with a song blurting about some invented super hero that he is playing with. Josh is concerned. Josh cares deeply about his relationships with others. Josh cares about what is right and he is curious. Josh is a deep thinker and a people watcher. He is a true joy to have in this home. We love you Joshy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nic--What fantastic boys you have! I am way way impressed and love the way you express your love to them! I would only be too happy if my girls sat next to your boys in English class at MHS someday!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could hear one of his awesome songs right now. Josh is the man!

Kristine Watterson said...

I love the descriptions for Sam and Josh, you are such a loving Mommasita! I love Josh's random songs and noises, too, they are so him.

the holmans said...

I LOVE THAT YOU APPRECIATE THEIR DIFFERENCES AND DONT TRY TO CHANGE THEM,I LOVE THAT YOU ALLOW SUCH FREEDOM IN YOUR FAMILY TO BE YOURSELVE, I LOVE THAT YOU PICK OUT THE VERY BEST QUALITIES IN YOUR CHILDREN AND FOCUS ON THEM,I LOVE THE WAY YOU MOTHER YOUR KIDS AND I LEARN SO MUCH FROM YOU...