It may come as a surprise to some of you that my son actually did recently steal the show at his grade school...but it doesn't surprise me one bit. Sam played the role of Caliban in his 6th grade version of Shakespeare's "The Tempest". Not only did Sam engineer and make his own awesome costume, but he kept all of the kids entertained with his perfect performance!
I am so proud of you SAM!! It's not enough that you score in the top 5% nationally in academics, you also have learned such good people skills. You are a good friend and a real person...I really love you!
4 comments:
Oh! I'm proud of him too! Congratualtions Sam! What a great kid! I wish I could have seen his performance. We like good plays around here.
Sam is so wonderful. Of course he's an excellent actor.
SAM IS AWESOME AND MY BOYS LOOK UP TO HIM SO MUCH... KEEP IT UP SAM, I DONT THINK I HAVE BEEN IN THE TOP 5% OF ANYTHING...(ITS GENETIC YOU HAVE AN AWESOME MOM)
Did you see my sweet arm in that picture? Seriously, way to cut me out Nic! LOL. Back to you...Sam did steal the show! He was awesome!
Post a Comment