Friday, January 23, 2009





Things I am thankful for:
1. my new niece Claire-bear. Check her out, Heidi could not be happier to hold anyone.
2. My kids piano teacher, she is very patient and they did excellent at their most recent piano recital.
3. Thanksgiving. I wanted all 8 of us, but we pulled it off with 5. We have a very dynamic family like that...we appreciate the times we have together.
4. My husband...outside of being one of the most attractive men I've ever seen...he is very forgiving and nice. He is very resilient and easy going in ways that we must have for our family to work. He will run to the store for me at 3 a.m. because I can't sleep from a headache. He will go get me medicine! I am very thankful for you Dustin.
5. The true gospel. This is what my whole existence is anchored on. I can't find words to describe my tenderness and love for the truth, and for my Savior.
***There! That is my post...next post...we'll cover Christmas!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

now you have 5 more to go. Get crackin'.

Heidi said...

I love you Nic! What a sweet family you have - (can I say sweet when it involves that many kids?) He he he!

Misty said...

Thank heavens for a good husband! I like him already. I once saw a guy in the feminine hygene aisle at the store, all bent over and whispering into his cell phone, "Always Maxi pads?" That man is a keeper.

Anonymous said...

I can tell that Dustin really is all the things you say he is. He probably tells his friends all the same great things about you. I love reading a thankful post in January!

the holmans said...

I love thay I am not the only one who got behind on my blog... I love thay dustin can laugh a him self, you have it all babe...

Kristine Watterson said...

Yep, five more to go? Don't for get to have that attitude of gratitude, Nic...ya know since Dad made that up!