Thursday, December 17, 2009

The little angel is blessed


Well, our little angel was blessed on the same weekend that Heidi was baptized, wow...a little stressful for mom, but wonderful all the same! Her blessing was beautiful and she looked beautiful, the food was good, the day was lovely. For all of my blessings I am overwhelmed! Oh, and I couldn't resist posting this angelic sleeping picture Amy!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did it! What beautiful pictures--thanks for sharing them. I've never looked that fit on my daugters' blessing days. You look great!

Heidi said...

I love the pics - I'm so glad you're back to bloggin'!

Andy said...

We just got your Christmas card. Loved reading about everything going on with you and your beautiful family. I had no idea you were a blogger!

Anonymous said...

That one of her sleeping is the definition of priceless.

Kristine Watterson said...

That was a seriously fun weekend! Yeah for Heidi and Amy :)

the holmans said...

Love the pic's Nic she is amazing... You and Dustin are so gorgeous together