Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Star of the Show








Here she is folks...the opening solo in Miss Mimi's dance group, Swan Lake. Yesterday, Heidi's mom and dad, her brother Sam, her grandma Colleen, and her grandparents Lowe were favored with a fantastic performance in her Swan Lake dance recital. Just when the curtains open and you see your beautiful daughter dance gracefully like a swan...that's when it feels your heart might actually explode inside of your chest! Heidi has really enjoyed dance, evidence being that she could not wipe the smile off of her face throughout the entire recital. Heidi has been fortunate enough to take ballet from Mimi Jones in Holladay for the past 4 years. I was floored at the progress they have made and how developed all of the girls are becoming in their skills. Heidi is turning out to be quite graceful ballerina. She adored the roses afterward and there was cookies and punch for everyone. Parenting might actually be the most fun I've ever had. Heidi, you did wonderful sweetheart! We are so proud of you!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is the picture of femininity and grace. She is, in a word, royal.

Anonymous said...

Oh--so sweet! I am sure that Mimi is a fantastic teacher--but look at what she has to work with! What a girl!

the holmans said...

Wow she really is so graceful and beutuful, I want to come see a recital, so does Sage. Let us know we want to be able to say we knew her when... before she becomes too famous!!!

Heidi said...

I love the pictures! Wish I had come to watch! I love little Heidi & Miss Mimi, too!

Kristine Watterson said...

What a perfect little princess that Heidi is! I love her!